SYDNEY COASTREK 2013 is now FULL. Feel free to join the Singles
Board if you would like to join a team.
The Wild Women On Top Sydney Coastrek is a 50 or 100 kilometre
team challenge on
1 - 2 March 2013 along Sydney's stunning coastline,
including ocean and harbour beaches, headlands, cliff tops and bush
tracks from Palm Beach to Coogee.
Sydney Coastrek is an endurance challenge to:
- Promote health and fitness
- Team work
- Mental and emotional tuffness and fun
- To raise money to support the great work of The Fred Hollows
The event is open to men and women (over 18 years), however each
team must be at least 50%
women! You can choose to walk 50kms OR 100kms, as long as you are a
team of 4, but you must start and finish with the same 4 trekkers
(no relay/tag teams).
Choose from three exciting events:
- 50km Day Event: Palm Beach to Balmoral - Starting at 6.30am,
7.00am, 7.30am or 8am (Full)
- 100km Event: Fri 1 March 2013, Palm Beach to Coogee - Starting
at 6.00am (Full)
- 50km Night Event: Fri 1 March 2013 Balmoral to Coogee -
Starting at 6.00pm (Full)
All events are now full. Feel free to put your name on the Singles
Established in 2010 raising $200,000 for The Fred Hollows
Foundation, Coastrek has grown exponentially raising nearly
$600,000 in 2011 and over $1,000,000 in 2012. Our fundraising goal
for 2013 is $1,700,000, while making sure that each and every one
of our trekkers has an amazing Coastrek experience.