30 OCT 2020
FO MENTAL HEALTH IN 2020
Raised so Far
VIRTUAL COASTREK 2020
We are SUPER excited to announce that Coastrek is going virtual! On 4 September (and 30 October for those in Victoria), Coastrekkers from across Australia will come together virtually for an epic day of fun, fitness, friends and fundraising, supported all the way by the team at Wild Women On Top.
With over 3 million Australians experiencing depression or anxiety, Beyond Blue’s Support Service is needed now more than ever to support the mental health of people in Australia. Your fundraising will help ensure everyone calling the Support Service can talk to a mental health professional for free, who can point them in the right direction for ongoing support. We are so grateful to all Coastrekkers for their incredible fundraising efforts.
Log your km online
Virtual Event Day - 30 Oct 2020
Walk in a beautiful
of your choice.
Join together as a virtual
Feel the Coastrek vibes!
We've got comps, epic prizes,
Virtual Luv Stops & more!
YOUR VIRTUAL COASTREK INCLUDES:
- An epic hiking challenge to inspire you to get out in nature with your team
- Giving back and being part of Walking for Mental Health
- Your virtual event, fitness tracker & fundraising page
- Your brand new 12-week training program plus bonus tips, fundraising support, loads of E-Books and fundraising resources
- Virtual Luv Stops to keep your team motivated on event day
- ‘Event Day’ vibes with printable signage and a virtual finish line
- Your epic Facebook community, the biggest ever Coastrek community coming together, connecting and supporting each other and celebrating each other’s achievements!
- Competitions and epic prizes!
- Eco-friendly medals, posted to your Team Captain after the event
HOW TO TRACK YOUR VIRTUAL COASTREK
Note: Please allow 24 hours for your page to update the kms.
Log in to your Coastrek account! We have a flashy, new virtual Coastrek dashboard on the way!
Download the FitBit or Strava app on to your mobile from the app store and set up an account.
Select your app icon and login, or manually add your trek kms in the 'My Coastrek’ page if you use a different app.