IT'S TIME TO TAKE A WALK ON THE WILD SIDE
A big wild welcome to Coastrek, Australia’s premier charity hiking challenge for women.
Choose your adventure: trek 60km, hike 30km or walk 15km along Australia’s most spectacular coastlines to get fit with friends and raise funds for mental health.
Join thousands of wild women (and a few awesome men!) in teams of four as we immerse ourselves in nature for an epic adventure of fun, fitness, friends and fundraising, proudly supporting Beyond Blue.
Hike 60km or 30km
Get fit, achieve a goal and feel amazing.
Each team pledges to raise $2000 for Beyond Blue.
Teams of four
Together Everyone Achieves More.
With our 12-week training program, you’ll feel healthier and happier!
WE TREK TO CHANGE LIVES
Fun, Fitness, Friends and Fundraising! Coastrek is a team trekking challenge
with the aim to get more women moving in nature.
Years of Coastrek
Women moving in nature a year
Kilometres have been trekked to date
Raised for charity
WE'VE RAISED SO FAR
Raised So Far
Raised So Far
Raised So Far
Raised So Far
- Jemma Knight just donated $20.80
- Tom Smith just donated $52
- Rebecca Robertson just donated $49.92
- PSC Foundation just donated $2,000
- Johanna Morgan just donated $52
- sharon clapham just donated $31.20
- Chiah Mayne just donated $52
- SDA Union just donated $500
- Ash & Annita Foote just donated $25
- Nick Anderson just donated $49.92
- Nanette Walsh just donated $100
- Karen Howell just donated $206
- Sarah Mason just donated $31.20
- Vanessa Sabatta just donated $52
- Romany Mollison just donated $49.92
- Bruce Collins just donated $52
- Jeffrey Cooper just donated $49.92
- Jane Monk just donated $49.92
- Craig Dayman just donated $100
- Jennifer Binns just donated $31.20
OUR TOP FUNDRAISERS
Welcome to Coastrek – Australia’s premier charity hiking challenge for women.
- Do you want to improve your fitness and feel better in body and mind?
- Want to have fun with friends while raising money for a good cause?
You’ve come to the right place! When you take part in a charity walk with Coastrek, you’ll be challenging yourself, having fun, smashing your personal boundaries and raising money for a leading mental health charity – all at the same time! Our fitness team trekking event keeps you healthy, whilst also being for a good cause!
Charity fundraising the fun and healthy way
We all know how important exercise is for mental health as well as physical fitness. This is why all the money we raise from our charity walk goes to the leading mental health charity, Beyond Blue.
We want to raise awareness and support for mental health while helping people to feel better about themselves, inside and out.
In the 12 years we’ve been running our charity events, we’ve raised over $30 million for good causes – all thanks to the amazing women (and many awesome men!) who have taken part in our fitness team trekking.
How it works
We organise charity walks in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Adelaide, taking you along some of Australia’s most spectacular stretches of coastline. You can choose to trek 15km (Sydney only) 30km or 60km, to suit your level of fitness. This is an amazing way to see some of the most beautiful scenery in Australia while challenging yourself and raising money for mental health.
All you have to do is:
- Get together in a team of 4 people
- Pledge to raise $2,000 as a team
- Come up with creative and fun ideas for fundraising
- Do a charity walk with us!
It isn’t competitive – it’s all about challenging your own personal boundaries and getting fit and healthy in our fundraising walk. And with our 12-week training program, it’s easy to get fit and feel great! For those wanting to contribute more for mental health also have the opportunity to volunteer with us. Some choose to take part as a running event, however our hiking challenge has no boundaries, so you may choose to walk, jog, or run so long as you are challenging yourself and having fun!
Join a fundraising walk with Coastrek
You can find out all about what we do and how to get involved here on our site. Or, contact us if you’d like to speak to one of our team – we’re always happy to hear from new recruits! We’re looking forward to walking with you!