TO RESTORE SIGHT
Raised so Far
OUR TOP FUNDRAISERS
CHECK OUT THE EVENT DAY MAGIC
IT'S TIME TO BE A KICK-ASS WILD WOMAN!
Fitness and endurance are the easy bits. You’re about to walk on the wild side! Push your limits as you trek 30km or 60km along scenic coastlines, high clifftops, rough bush trails and thigh burning soft sand. Learn teamwork, resilience and grit as you and your squad treks to change lives!
Hike 30km or 60km
Get fit, achieve a goal and feel amazing.
Each team pledges to raise $2000 for charity.
Teams of 4
At least 50% female.
With our 12-week training program you’ll feel healthier & happier!
CHECK OUT THE AMAZING 30KM AND 60KM ROUTES
Below is an overview map of the 60km and 30km routes for Melbourne Coastrek! Click on the top right hand corner square icon on the map to view more details about the route.
To get the route map on your phone:
1. Details about how to access the map via maps.me on your phone are here.
2. Once you have maps.me on your phone, use your phone to download Coastrek Route Map HERE.
We would like to acknowledge and pay respect to the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we walk.
MAP DISCLAIMER: Event distances are approximate and may vary, detour or change on event day due to unforeseen circumstances such as weather, safety considerations or if Chris Hemsworth is spotted on the beach. Just kidding. Or are we?
There Is No Doubt, Blindness Discriminates.
Be part of the solution for women around the globe.
- 55% of the world’s blind are women (and 4 out of 5 of them don’t need to be!).
- More than 20 million women in the world are blind and a further 120 million women are visually impaired.
- Blindness in women can be especially devastating - impacting her psychological wellbeing, ability to control her own choices, exposure to social discrimination and vulnerability to violence.
- If she can’t see, then she can’t work or feed her children - blindness in women has far-reaching consequences including the family and wider community.
Your Coastrek fundraising supports Fred Hollows Foundation gender initiatives in 25 countries around the globe.