This one's an easy and delicious crowd-pleaser to bake with the kids (or for a training walk). Enjoy it with a cuppa tea.
- 1/2 cup self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup ground almonds
- 1 cup sugar
- 75g butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 pack blueberries
- zest of 1 lemon
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- Cream together the butter and sugar until fluffy and light in colour.
- Fold eggs one at a time. Beat mixture well.
- Slowly fold in almonds and flour and add lemon zest.
- Put mixture into a lined loaf tin and pour blueberries on top.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until skewer comes out clean.