This nourishing muesli comes from our Managing Director Tania... and it's super delicious and easy to make!
We recommend doing a big batch up on a Sunday to enjoy during the week for breakfast or a sensational hiking snack.
Quanities are not specific... it depends on what you like! As a guideline, you'll want about 1/2 - 2 cups of each, depending on how much you want to make.
- Sunflower seeds
- Black Chia
- Pumpkin seeds
- Dates chopped, craisins or raisins
- Chopped almonds
1. Brush baking tray with olive or coconut oil
2. Add almonds, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds and oats to tray and mix. Gently roast until golden brown (I use fan forced in 200), mixing every minute or so to avoid the top burning.
3. Drizzle entire mix with honey and bake for another minute or two taste and add more honey if you like it sweet (the honey burns fast so watch closely).
4. Mix in well.
5. Let it cool then add dates/craisins/raisins, coconut and chia seeds.
Voila! Serve with greek yoghurt and berries for a delicious breakfast!