The Value Of Employee Wellbeing
Those who have a greater balance across their physical, mental and social health are much better equipped to deliver their best work. We know that healthy, engaged teams deliver better outcomes and are more sustainable.
Coastrek is not just another corporate wellbeing program. It is an awesome health program, culminating in a 30km, 45km or 60km hike along the scenic coast with your workmates. Feel better, work smarter, train with your teammates and have a whole lot of fun, while supporting Beyond Blue.
IT'S TIME TO TAKE A WALK ON THE WILD SIDE
A big wild welcome to Coastrek, Australia’s premier charity hiking challenge.
Choose your adventure: Walk 60km, 45km or 30km along Australia’s most spectacular coastlines to get fit with friends and raise funds for mental health.
Join thousands of wild women and men in teams of four as we immerse ourselves in nature for an epic adventure of fun, fitness, friends and fundraising, proudly supporting Beyond Blue.
Corporate Team benefits
Each participant will receive:
- Coastrek 12-week program in the lead up to Coastrek Event Day
- Regular training, fundraising, wellbeing support, tips and tricks
- Event Day participation in teams of 4
- A ‘little something’ from us to inspire and support trekkers
Your organisation (if more than 10 teams) will receive:
- Shout out/Welcome post to our LinkedIn audience
- One complimentary team per 10 teams registered
- Opportunity for brand presence at our Finish Line
- Team Volunteering opportunities on Event Day
- Opportunity for Coastrek Founder, Di Westaway OAM, to present to your organisation via Zoom
- Registration process directly with our Partnerships Team
WHY FUNDRAISE FOR BEYOND BLUE
Beyond Blue is an independent, not-for-profit organisation working to reduce the impact of anxiety, depression and suicide in Australia.
Beyond Blue provides information and support to help everyone in Australia achieve their best possible mental health, whatever their age and wherever they live.
They work to give everyone in Australia the confidence to speak openly about anxiety, depression and suicide – both to seek support when they need it and to check-in with those close to them – and they tackle prejudice and discrimination wherever it exists.
Beyond Blue’s tools, resources and services create mentally healthy environments. Through their dedicated programs, they support schools, universities, workplaces and community organisations to protect and promote good mental health.
Donations help keep the Beyond Blue Support Service running 24/7, staffed by mental health professionals, so everyone in Australia can talk things through with them. Your support means Beyond Blue can continue to answer every phone call, webchat and email.